Efficiency - Performance - Professionalism
In order to give your professional career every chance of success and integration into the business world
CHF700 (6-hour package with registration fee included)
Know how to type blindly with all ten fingers at a steady pace, at a speed of 26 words per minute with excellent typing quality on a QWERTZ keyboard.
1. Adopt the right ergonomics
2. Learn the keys on the guide line
3. Learn the keys on the top line
4. Learn the keys on the bottom line
5. Activate the "Shift" key
6. Learn accented vowels, punctuation
7. Become familiar with the "dead" keys
8. Review all characters and punctuation marks (lower and upper case)
9. Layout simple letters
10. Laying out letters with images, objects
11. Laying out letters with bullets and numbered lists
12. Laying out letters with the use of decimal tabs
13. Laying out documents with table insertions
14. Layout of general meeting invitations
15. Layout of minutes
16. Layout of forms
17. Layout of order forms
18. Become familiar with the conventional signs for correction and then clean up
19. Clean up annotated texts
20. Improving speed from anagrams
21. Working on the right hand
22. Working on the left hand
23. Entering words with common letter groups (prefixes)
24. Entering words with common letter groups (suffixes)
25. Entering sentences with all characters
26. Entering texts at increasing speed
27. Layout dictated letters
28. Entering text for 10 minutes to determine speed
29. Layout a letter per kilometre (unformatted)
30. Clean up - format a dictated letter
Level 1: Typing practice with step by step excercises
Level 2: Speed typing practice
6-hour package, including registration fee (CHF150), 6 hours of lessons = CHF700, registration with Typing Pal software and access to the school's computers upon request.
Payment by week CHF150
The registration fee is CHF50
Terms of payment :
Tuition and registration fees are payable in advance
The registration fee including the admin fee is CHF150 (payable once upon registration)
The includes the presentation of a certificate at the end of the course (according to the level), the preparation and sitting of a DEFL mock exam (June and January).
If necessary, a certificate of admission and/or eligibility can be delivered.
Possibility to get a Chèque annuel de formation worth CHF 500 from the State of Geneva.
- DELF Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française – Levels A1 - B2, According to the scale defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. They are reconized in all countries and bear the signature of the French Ministry of National Education.
Certifacte of aptitude to speak and correspond in French,
issued by CCIG (The Geneva Chamber of Commerce, industry and services).
Visa and Student permit– list of documents
A visa application needs to be submitted from a Swiss representation in your country before coming to Geneva.
List of the documentsto be provided:
· P, E and O forms, completed, dated and signed
· Colorcopy of passport
· Certificateof enrolment and certificate of admissibility in the school, mentioning the study plan (including the weekly number of hours, thetimetable, the total length of studies, the program and the topics)
· Fully complete curriculum vitae as well as a motivation letter
· Written commitment to leave Switzerland
· Proof of financial means
· Copy of the renting contract or written attestation from the accommodation provider
· Internshipor paid employment in view
Office Cantonal de la Population et des Migrations (OCPM)
Case postale 2652
1211 Genève 2
+41 22 546 47 95
We will be happy to assist you with your administrative and residence formalities. When you register, we will issue you with a certificate that will allow you to take the necessary steps with...
Forms to download for your student visa application:Form EForm O
Possibility to get a Chèque Annuel de Formation worth CHF 500.- from the State of Geneva
To assess your level you can test your French skills for free with our online test.
École Moderne is EduQua certified
To register for one of our language or training courses, please contact the reception.
We are here to guide and advise you according to your personal requests and needs.
Your success is our satisfaction!